Jul 13, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away - It's a good thing today!

Yes family and friends it is rainy season here in Dominica and I'm finally seeing the repercussions of this as our trip to see the 7 waterfalls was canceled.  So sad and now I am left to sit in the apartment all day because every 30 minutes or so a HUGE downpour of rain will pass through making it almost impossible to walk anywhere in flip flops....

On the other hand it gives me plenty of time to oooh and aaahhh over my new nephew Christopher Scott Pennewell Jr.!  He was born yesterday at 1am (about 5 weeks early) at a healthy 5 lbs 10 oz, 18 1/2 inches, and is a beautiful new addition to the Pennewell clan.  I'm so happy for my sister Danielle and brother-in-;aw Chris as this is their first child :)

He's so adorable - I wish I could have been there but thank God for technology and being able to see him on facebook and email.

Welcome to the world Baby Scott!  We love you lots and lots!


Until next time - Love always and with all  you have!

No comments: