May 15, 2010

White Coats!!!!

Hello All,

Well it's OFFICIAL!  Kelsey received his "White Coat" in the wait for it, wait for it......... at the "WHITE COAT CEREMONY" (I know clever name huh?).  Anyways, Kelsey and his other 1st Semester classmates all received their white coats in a 2hr ceremony yesterday (oddly enough this was longer than my graduation from grad school!)  And family and friends were all able to watch via a live stream on the internet (how cool is technology?!?!?!)






Don't they "look" like doctors?








The best part of this whole ceremony (for me anyways) was the free food after - at 4 something in the afternoon this meant I didn't have to make dinner!  And the spread wasn't too bad!  Nice job Ross.

So now my husband looks all official and with their first "mini" (one of three exams they take each semester covering ALL the classes they are taking) only three weeks away - this may be one of the last events we go to for a while.

Until next time.....love - do it unconditionally and with all your heart.

1 comment:

proud momma budd said...

I loved watching the "white coat ceremony" via the live streaming!!! you feel like you are more a part of it when you can actually see it rather than just hearing about it...and I was so glad to spot Nicole & Kelsey!! Kelsey we are so proud of you...you are going to be an awesome doctor!!